Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Top 5 clan LvP
Cant believe there is some topic with alot of replies that Mr.Z3 made  _O- _O-
Anyway,i dont play alot LVP but this is mine list.
1.tHO
2.SWK
3.UvH
4.sLK(although they r inactive they r very good)
5.T(i guess there isnt any other clan :p )
(08-03-2010, 11:49 PM)H0lden link Wrote: But, you don't exceed other clans by being active.
yes but being active gives some experience thats why we exceed the other clans but we still need time...
(08-04-2010, 12:07 AM)XaZaX link Wrote: yes but being active gives some experience thats why we exceed the other clans but we still need time...
:Y Yes still need more time to be more Big clan!
-eF
-UvH
-tHO
-sLK
- Don't know
[DBT]
[NB]
[MOB]
[SWK]
[sLK] - (if they kick Fat_Cobra)
(08-04-2010, 12:07 AM)XaZaX link Wrote: yes but being active gives some experience thats why we exceed the other clans but we still need time...
lol your 4 years behind m8, gl!

funny how ppl consider slk as ''one of the best'', half of you ppl havent even fought more then 2 players from slk
(08-04-2010, 01:42 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: [sLK] - (if they kick Fat_Cobra)
no :>

1. B&A  _O_
2. W
3. SiN
4. BB
5. HC4l

(08-04-2010, 01:50 PM)StickZ link Wrote: lol your 4 years behind m8, gl!

funny how ppl consider slk as ''one of the best'', half of you ppl havent even fought more then 2 players from slkno :>

1. B&A  _O_
2. W
3. SiN
4. BB
5. HC4l
oh stickz, i used to rape you all the time mayne, joking xD (even if i did win it was because i was only getting 15-20 fps :P
(08-04-2010, 01:50 PM)StickZ link Wrote: 1. B&A  _O_
2. W
3. SiN
4. BB
5. HC4l

I agree with this.
B&A are pretty much the greatest gang/clan throughout LVP's history, with the CT and OnB gangs pretty much turning into BB with some members going to B&A. W's activity rose and were on a fair deal when I went online plenty (especially after recruiting more on LVP around early-mid 2008), SiN (like W) weren't an LVP based clan but another very strong one and were active on LVP in 07. BB and HC4L definitely round out the 5, I wouldn't put any other two on there.

Edit: Ugh there's sLK of course, but I tend to remember many of those members being in one of the aforementioned clans, in the same way I'd think of a supergroup like Audioslave as having members from Rage Against the Machine and Soundgarden.
(08-02-2010, 07:40 PM)HunTeR link Wrote: [T]BesT and most active.we reach more that 8 players every day _O-

more than* 8)7

Then maybe it's time they start working on the IRL game 8)7
Good 8player SWK invasion today and also won gang time 8)