Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

/Fight watch
So i´ve been having a bug lately, when i try to /fight watch it says "You are already watching the fight!" then i have to do "/fight stopwatch" and "/fight watch" again to see the fight. Is it only me or something is wrong? :?
More of a bug report.

*moves

Does this happen always or after doing something(minigame or something maybe)?
had it the same after i was in river-shell i /leave then i  tried to fight but i didn't worked it says

"You already watching the fight" asked for a fix same bug, then i did /kill and it stayed the same bug  :?
I sometimes have this one, if I am watching a fight and its done, I fast invite someone to FC. After I did my fights I can't use any commands because "I'm still watching the fight". Maybe disable commands when watching a fight? :o
I also have this issue sometimes.
Sometimes I have this bug too. But I've never had this one since the last update came. Guess it has been fixed succesfully
I had it yesterday again. /Fight watch (You are already watching a fight), /Fight stopwatch (respawn). /Fight watch (now it works)
(08-03-2010, 12:02 PM)McLaine link Wrote: I had it yesterday again. /Fight watch (You are already watching a fight), /Fight stopwatch (respawn). /Fight watch (now it works)

Yeah, i had it, too. All you need is that to die or to type "/fight stopwatch".
Fixed.