Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

------Tuned Nights-------
Gentlemen Welcom To 'Tuned Nights'  8)  8)
Starring :
Delic
Thiaz
(UVH)Twist3r
[T]Darkbankai
[SWK]Noisekick
(UVH)Unbreak
[T]Haledsas
Xshowtime
[LY][K]Epic
micro
and some /hideme nubs.....

Pics :-

[Image: sa-mp-052.png]
[Image: sa-mp-051.png]
[Image: sa-mp-061.png]
[Image: sa-mp-063.png]
[Image: sa-mp-060.png]
[Image: sa-mp-059.png]
[Image: sa-mp-058.png]
[Image: sa-mp-057.png]
[Image: sa-mp-056.png]
[Image: sa-mp-055.png]
Nice screenies!
cool, wish i could be there :(

To kill all of you!
It was Goood Funn :D
wow nice one, btw nice details, which gfx card do u use?
(07-21-2010, 02:34 PM)LasTRace link Wrote: wow nice one, btw nice details, which gfx card do u use?
[Image: DoubleFacePalm.jpg]

Those are the default graphics, you moron. That's how it looked when playing on my own computer (which uses a piece of shit onboard graphics card). Are you forgetting that San Andreas was made back in '04? That's six years, just in case you can't do basic math. Oh, and I use the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3100 if you're still interested in knowing which graphics card is best capable for the above graphics. ;)

God, this community is going to shit...
(07-22-2010, 05:48 PM)TEF™ link Wrote: God, this community is going to shit...

Word up bro.

Shit would be way different if like only me, you and Peter would be in charge.
Agreed with TEF, these pics are useless and wasting forum's space. Get a different hobby.
(07-22-2010, 05:48 PM)TEF™ link Wrote: Those are the default graphics, you moron. That's how it looked when playing on my own computer (which uses a piece of shit onboard graphics card). Are you forgetting that San Andreas was made back in '04? That's six years, just in case you can't do basic math. Oh, and I use the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3100 if you're still interested in knowing which graphics card is best capable for the above graphics. ;)

I asked only, there is nothing wrong. Some graphic cards are still bad at samp performance/quality, and i don't have a good knowledge abt it... u don't need to mix everywhere ...

(07-21-2010, 02:34 PM)LasTRace link Wrote: wow nice one, btw nice details, which gfx card do u use?
Not Default graphics :P
9800Gt