Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Sold Gang Base, Still Making Revenue
So me and my gang were playing it up until very late last night and I owned LV Airport and gang base. When we were all done for the night I went and sold the gang base. On my way to the airport to sell it as well (I am aware that I don't need to manually sell my properties) I noticed I was still getting cash for my gang owning the gang base. My one other friend that was still on was getting money as well. I reproduced this to be sure it was a bug and apparently it is. I recommend this thread is deleted once the bug is realized by developers so there is no abusing it.
thats no bug.

if u sell the base, u dont get money for the property, but your gang still owns the base. if some other gang buy the base, u wont get money anymore.
well seeing this topic on gang base bugs, i have one to report myself. okĀ  the Pyros owned the base n sold it, infact i think this coems together with the bg reported here. so anyway then i bought it BUT it said i had bought the pyros gang base? n i didnt get the extra 20k for the gang i just got the 29 k that comes only to the owner which i think has never occured b4 to me, well i hope u look into this good :9~ :9~

EDIT: put a O for Pyros [changed to P].