Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[mK] m@D Killers
(07-18-2010, 07:15 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: pilota is the new Mr.Z
wrong, $nicker$ is the new Mr.Z.  :+
Good luck with the clan and welcome to LVP.
If he want to quit let him quit lols ;L Yes he's a clanhoper so he wouldn't get accepted in other clans. Simpe :w
(07-18-2010, 07:44 PM)LiteZ link Wrote: wrong, $nicker$ is the new Mr.Z.  :+
lol this guy applied in ub and was imdeidietly denied haha he was put on his app he was in [JOKER] and some other clans lmao

oh and btw diana i talked to Phenom on msn earlier he said he was srry he couldnt get to the clanwar or something btw how did that go  :>
Quote:Jets link=topic=25557.msg324549#msg324549 date=1279517477]
lol this guy applied in ub and was imdeidietly denied haha he was put on his app he was in [JOKER] and some other clans lmao

oh and btw diana i talked to Phenom on msn earlier he said he was srry he couldnt get to the clanwar or something btw how did that go  :>

and he made 3 applys for [V] with different names, but bullet got him all the time and at the end he banned him lmfao
mm first post needs to be updated was checking ur site and see u got a new one  :>

http://www.mkclan.smfnew.com/
(07-18-2010, 03:18 PM)PiLoTA link Wrote: zyk iam not clanhopper.i want to leave this clan cuz it is bad.and iam not lmafo
orly?

you just kicked. now you saying that you left? ohh noob.

Website have been Changed: www.mKClan.uCoz.com

[modbreak]Double post[/modbreak]
(07-18-2010, 03:18 PM)PiLoTA link Wrote: zyk iam not clanhopper.i want to leave this clan cuz it is bad.and iam not lmafo
You, sir, are.
mr_z made an apply to TxC with3 diffrent names also except he did it at the same time and said he created HnT and today came to TxC server begging for tests and then when muffin denied him he raged and got kicked :D
(07-18-2010, 07:44 PM)LiteZ link Wrote: wrong, $nicker$ is the new Mr.Z.  :+
wrong $nicker$ is mr.z