Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[idea]robbing props Suggestion!
I have an idea as an extra way to make money, you go into someone's property and you can rob it somehow, and get money based on the owner's income of that property. and you can only do this once every 30 mins, and even when you first join the server you auto cant do it for 30 mins

Sound good?
The idea sounds fun, but I like to hear some suggestions on how you think we should make this possible.

I mean, you have to do something for it, and not just walk into some marker and that's it.
maybe stand in a blip, then you have to go and chase down the owner. and you are rewarded.
That sounds nice. If you kill the owner the income of the prop could be deverted to the robber for 5 minutes or so.  :)
or set it up like in game...you bring up one of them boxivils (the "black" van (the box one)) and you park it in a marker and then you can go in and "burgurelrise" the property (house, business, ect, ect) obviously some exclusions would be made like the airports and police stations, hospitials and firestations...thats my view of it...
(08-21-2007, 11:55 AM)theHolyCow link Wrote: That sounds nice. If you kill the owner the income of the prop could be deverted to the robber for 5 minutes or so.  :)

OMG that would be so fun.  However, if that happens I'm toast. :/
no better idea, you get one of those black trucks or something and you use that and there will be a blip in from a  prop and you drive in it and you pull off a robbery or something, and take it to one of those money safe houses in like LV. Like the robbing missions in single player

and yea hunt down the owner thats a good idea...

This would be better to rob multiple ways

another way um, you get a gang and rob somehow
i will have to put more thought into this
(08-17-2007, 09:12 AM)Nakebod link Wrote:The idea sounds fun, but I like to hear some suggestions on how you think we should make this possible.

I mean, you have to do something for it, and not just walk into some marker and that's it.

Acually, in my Buddies server you could run up to people and say /rob and take some money they had on them... It was pretty cool!
oh yea wasnt that in one of those roleplay mods where you knock someone out then you can steal their crap?