Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

* LVP CW League
If more than 9 clans sign up, then the winning clan will receive $500 million ($500.000.000) in LVP!
Knew I could count on you nielz :>
We can try to take part of it, but first of all we need to get 5 fighters. Don´t sign us in yet! I gonna tell you later if we will be enough people.
ill fight for uL by myself. 1v5 gogo
(07-13-2010, 11:09 PM)iou link Wrote: Or sLK is rather inactive if you haven't noticed.
had no intentions joining the event (lol), just stating the synchronizing between timezones amongst the participants will b a bitch
lol, this will fail

No offense, but 10 RW rounds? gg with that.

3 rounds to 30, which is normal for RW clanwars, already takes a shitload of time. 10 rounds? i doubt any clanmembers are willing to spend their entire fucking afternoon, seeing as this would take hours.

PS: sad copy of "LW League"  ;(
whole idea seems like a cheap way to advertise his own server :roll:
(07-14-2010, 05:40 AM)Hitman link Wrote: lol, this will fail

3 rounds to 30, which is normal for RW clanwars, already takes a shitload of time. 10 rounds? i doubt any clanmembers are willing to spend their entire fucking afternoon, seeing as this would take hours.

Same words  |:(

(07-14-2010, 05:40 AM)Hitman link Wrote: lol, this will fail

PS: sad copy of "LW League"  ;(

It's not a sad copy, neither is it a copy, same idea though.
You all are the ones showing how competitive LVP is by turning down such opportunities.
This is 0.3, if you can aim with even the little skill it takes, one round could take a minute.
10 minutes, is that really, much?

I myself don't like your idea, first to 30...
It's just like COD6 Public style, non-teamwork, just run and kill, spawn run and kill.

(07-14-2010, 06:16 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: whole idea seems like a cheap way to advertise his own server :roll:

Where is the need of that?
Do you really think I would be developing for LVP if I cared that much about my server?
yep recently u had a quote from matthias in ur sig (haha) asking u becomming a developer bt said u were too busy with ur own server :roll: