Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

5.1 system
Well Im using on my pc for music a 5.1 system like this
[Image: Pioneer_5.1_Surround_Sound_System_for_Xb...andard.jpg]
Everything works perfect on it, but today when I turned on my pc, only the bass works...
I reinstalled audio driver but same, what should I do?
throw it outta the window is my suggestion.
(07-13-2010, 01:19 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: throw it outta the window is my suggestion.
Was thinking on that, but I want to keep it on for a while... :+
lol why you always got problems in your pc, buy new one already  _O- _O-
(07-13-2010, 01:58 PM)Unbreak link Wrote: lol why you always got problems in your pc, buy new one already  _O- _O-
Ready carefully, its just a small problem and I do not think its because of my pc, maybe my mother changed some settings wrongfully while she was on messenger, I am not sure, and by the way do not worry I already good a decent one.
And what was the previous problems ? :+
Check all the settings from your audio drivers and make sure its set properly for your computer. There should also be a 'swap center for sub-woofer' option.
YOu have of course checked the connections on the back of the PC?

First of all plug the speakers into something else to check if they work. 

This will tell you if its the PC or not.

If it is, go into the control panel, then sound, click on your soundcard, hit the configue button and make sure 5.1 is selected.  Click ok then go into properties and check the volumn levels etc
(07-13-2010, 04:59 PM)bubbles link Wrote: YOu have of course checked the connections on the back of the PC?

First of all plug the speakers into something else to check if they work. 

This will tell you if its the PC or not.

If it is, go into the control panel, then sound, click on your soundcard, hit the configue button and make sure 5.1 is selected.  Click ok then go into properties and check the volumn levels etc
Huh, think did not already tried?
(07-13-2010, 06:18 PM)shoru link Wrote: Huh, think did not already tried?

no sorry, i did not think already tried.
Try with bubbles said, for some reason I had a weird similar problem with my headset, sound wouldn't come out & I checked the settings and the volume was all turned down, while I didn't remember changing that.