Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[uL]Zoots videos :D
(07-11-2010, 03:00 PM)AJS_NIGRUTIN link Wrote: Zoot man can you tell me what is that sound and weapon skin mod?I see you post another massage but no answer.THX

some of his mods are easy to make by using TXD workshop, and some are found in gtagarage i think
Quote:and some are found in gtagarage i think
i dont think so becus my deagle,sniper,spas,shotgun is made from someone i no and he hasent uploaded it to no site, so i dont think its on gtagarage lol
(07-12-2010, 11:55 PM)Zoot link Wrote: i dont think so becus my deagle,sniper,spas,shotgun is made from someone i no and he hasent uploaded it to no site, so i dont think its on gtagarage lol

i had that sound mod from gtagarage :\
Quote:i had that sound mod from gtagarage :\
can u not read wot i just wrote?D:
go zoot go

(07-11-2010, 02:33 PM)Thug link Wrote: You should check out Zegro´s vids, one of the best ww players ever..
Zegro's good, but saying he is one of the best ever is a pretty big exaggeration

also @ Cobra and Tom saying its such a modded game, you guys really haven't seen anyone elses screenshots / videos then. Zoot just has standard mods that almost every player in ww has, weapon skins, sounds, fonts...nothing that has any other effect besides visual
Nice vids

8)
nice videos  :)
Quote:Zegro's good, but saying he is one of the best ever is a pretty big exaggeration

also @ Cobra and Tom saying its such a modded game, you guys really haven't seen anyone elses screenshots / videos then. Zoot just has standard mods that almost every player in ww has, weapon skins, sounds, fonts...nothing that has any other effect besides visual

exactly :]