Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

---------- San Andreas Explorers ---------
(07-09-2010, 05:50 AM)tronkgs link Wrote: Yeah but they don't have a clan topic. Name me one forum where starting a clan topic makes the whole clan official on all servers, if not then your post doesn't make any sense.

Theres no such thing as "an official LVP clan". Either it's a clan, or it's not. Simple as.
As immo said, your're probably talking about gangs, not a clan.

And of course a clan is "official" on all servers.. rofl..

And about SAE playing LVP, the few of us who did arent playing there that much now, except for holden.
I used to play on LVP ALOT.
We registered our tag on LVP first so our [SAE] tag is the official LVP one  8)7

(07-09-2010, 01:35 PM)iou link Wrote: Oh and nooooone knows about SAE on LVP, do they?
Nah, it's such a unknown clan right...

How would it be when a real SAE comes in, whilst there's like 2-3 SAExplorers ingame.
Flame much?

You do not take another clans tag, especially not when it's goddamn alive.

;)
(07-09-2010, 06:21 AM)tronkgs link Wrote: Yeah but they are not officially a LVP clan as they don't have a clan topic. Stop acting like a smartass, your own clan [uL] isn't legit anyway(almost everyone here know why, atleast those who saw the screenshots and your leaked clan forum full of mods knw)
we aren't legit? all of our members either film or screenshot so keep crying bro. You just fucked yourself over, as you said YOU SAW OUR FORUM. And if you remember our forum had nothing illegal in it, water mods, car mods, lamposts mods and weapon mods. Yeah, we use those to win cus i forgot that transparent water makes us harder to hit~~~oh please you newfag, get some knowledge then talk shit. uL is 100% legit and we've proved that over and over again. you little haters just keep trying to make excuses when we rape u, keep it up tho, each time it gets funnier  _O-
(07-09-2010, 07:05 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: we aren't legit? all of our members either film or screenshot so keep crying bro. You just fucked yourself over, as you said YOU SAW OUR FORUM. And if you remember our forum had nothing illegal in it, water mods, car mods, lamposts mods and weapon mods. Yeah, we use those to win cus i forgot that transparent water makes us harder to hit~~~oh please you newfag, get some knowledge then talk shit. uL is 100% legit and we've proved that over and over again. you little haters just keep trying to make excuses when we rape u, keep it up tho, each time it gets funnier  _O-
:roll: _O-
hey fat cobra, how's your s0beit doing? you planning to get kicked from slk again or are you holding off your cheating tirade a little longer?
(07-09-2010, 07:13 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: hey fat cobra, how's your s0beit doing? you planning to get kicked from slk again or are you holding off your cheating tirade a little longer?
haha u mad?
yeah bro, noobs that cant fight for shit enrage me.
(07-09-2010, 07:18 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: yeah bro, noobs that cant fight for shit enrage me.
same _O-
(07-09-2010, 07:19 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: same _O-
anytime bro, dont even play rw but that doesnt make a difference  _O-
(07-09-2010, 07:20 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: anytime bro, dont even play rw but that doesnt make a difference  _O-
know where i can get a virus infected win 95? wna b pro as u _O-
(07-09-2010, 07:26 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: know where i can get a virus infected win 95? wna b pro as u _O-
damn clever boy! i have an easier way, how about you go download s0beit and resort to the old Fat_cobra/wipflash we all know...and while you're at it get banned from LW for cheating again and get kicked from your clan for cheating again too! damn wouldn't that be something?