Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: What should I choose?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Vista Ultimate Laptop
88.89%
8 88.89%
Xbox 360 Elite
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should I get a laptop or Xbox 360?
    Ok...I don't know what I should do.. my dad offered to get me $1700 laptop or a 360 elite..but I don't know... I mean, a laptop? Every laptop today comes with Vista...and I don't know if SAMP is compatible with Vista. Is it? Ooor....a 360.. I DONT KNOW! Can someone give me advice?  8)7
Well I'd go with a Laptop but that's just personal choice ;)

And yes SAMP does work in Vista, i currently use both with no problems ;)
Yep, i would say laptop too, but you already have a computer (Obviously) and GTAIV might not come out for computers.
LOL @ your sig Ben

Well, It appears you already have a Computer (which is why your typing in this forum, dur) So I'd have to say get an XBOX!
Ok ok ok...well. The computer I have now...sucks. And I have to share it with my sister. And perhaps GTA IV will come out on PC? I dunno...
I Say XBOX, As san andreas will be harder to play on a laptop... IDK, If i had to choose, i would choose xbox, as GTA IV Will probably not come out for PC for about a year or something lol
I gots another idea, why not get a laptop for $1500 or so, and get a xbox360 aswell!
(08-26-2007, 12:51 AM)benbmyers link Wrote: I gots another idea, why not get a laptop for $1500 or so, and get a xbox360 aswell!

..... OH MY GOD! I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!  GOOD IDEA! Lemme see if they'll do that...
well if they "dont" do that i say laptop especally if u gotta hv crAPPY pc and cant even have it  to yrself u know??  also laptop is cool cuz if u on trip u cn take it n play, ALSO u cn go to freind's hoyuse n have like a lan  party kinda lol well i say laptop :7
(08-26-2007, 12:51 AM)benbmyers link Wrote: I gots another idea, why not get a laptop for $1500 or so, and get a xbox360 aswell!

one word.. BRILLIANT!  _O-