[tr][td]Gender[/td][td]Male[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games[/td][td]Flight Simulator X[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td]Hmmm... around january 2009?[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td]Sunday 12th of July, 2009[/td][/tr]
[/table]

Introduction

> SA:MP

[Image: Pijl.png] The begin
I started to play SA:MP in around january 2009, the first server that i joined was a roleplay server, but after a while I started to boring me on the server, so
I searched for other SA:MP servers, and a found a very good commercial video of LVP on youtube, so i joined the server.
And than i started to play minigames, my favourite minigame was /minigun and in SA:MP 0.2 there were always 100+ players in LVP, so a lot of players joined minigames.
After player LVP I added the server to my favourite list and I registered me on the website.
So after I registered my name I could use the bank, and than I started to make money with properties etc...

[Image: Pijl.png] Banned
And than on one day I found a new property called "Ammu nation" (That prop was then in LS), It increases your armour each 10 seconds.
That was handy when I was fighting, but than there came a mod (Jerico) that didn't knew about the prop and he/she saw that my armour increases
and than he/she banned me, so i toke a screenshot and I joined the forum to make a ban appeal, I was a bit in panic because LVP was my favourite server EVER,  I played more than 60h on it and that I didn't speak english very well.
Jerico didn't believe me and after a conversation on the forum, and than posted TEF a big picture with "DENIED" and he locked the topic, I was so sad that I went to sleep. D`;
But fortunately that Jerico asked the developers about the prop and than he/she unbanned me. =D
And the next day i thought I was permanent banned, but I wanted to see my ban one more time.
And than I saw that i was unbanned, that was one of my happiest moments in SA:MP!

[Image: Pijl.png] Funny things in SA:MP
>>> Carbombs
Carbombs bring the most fun in LVP for me, you can own everyone with it, you can choise who die and who not.
And there are not much people who carbomb a lot, because it is duration. :)

>>> Cruises
It's fun to drive with a lot of players, you need to take into account the traffic and the road.
And when you're the leader you always need to ensure that there are as little as possible stragglers.

[Image: Pijl.png] Now
And ehum...
Now I got a balance of 2 billion and more than 650h of fun on LVP.

[Image: Pijl.png] P1x

[Image: pic.png]

[Image: pic2.png]

[Image: Pijl.png] End
I guess that were the most important things what concerns SA:MP
Do someone want to hear my whole story of my computer-life? (That's not much shorter than my biography, but i can tell it in short) :)
Ohh, and sorry if I made english grammer mistakes. ;)

and always remember:
[Image: enb2010_6_28_15_8_58-kopie.jpg]

[Image: Guillaume.png]
WoW nice intro man and hahaha noob jerico XD :D lol :P
nice intro :D
Nice :)
"Welcome"
That's great man, uhh, welcome? jk xD
Nice... And you use FSX too  :9~ Ever heard of IVAO or VATSIM?
(07-04-2010, 01:26 AM)Jhon link Wrote: Nice... And you use FSX too  :9~ Ever heard of IVAO or VATSIM?
I heard about IVAO, but I don't know what it is.
[me=Guillaume]Google it. :P[/me]
Those are 2 online real life-like simulation communities, but if you never got involved with them nvm :P
nice :P how come you get a banner and others don't?
(07-04-2010, 01:36 AM)Jhon link Wrote: Those are 2 online real life-like simulation communities, but if you never got involved with them nvm :P
I don't have a headset, and the microphone in this computer is very silent.
(07-04-2010, 01:48 AM)Kot link Wrote: nice :P how come you get a banner and others don't?
You can make one by your own. :)
EDIT: I'm gona sleep now, it's almost 3:00 AM here. :X