Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Which one would you pick out?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The First
71.74%
33 71.74%
The Second
28.26%
13 28.26%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

=> [POLL] What do you prefer??
Question!

Okay, today I came up with this question. Read it carefully and give me your opinion.

A random guy comes to you and your friends. He says:

[b]Case 1:

"YOU get 10$ and all your friends get 10000$."

Case 2:
"YOU get 1$ and all your friends get nothing."

You are not allowed to take any money from your friends afterwards, and you are not allowed to share the money.
Everyone keeps the money he gets. So? Which one do you want?
[/b]

Thats it. Which one would you take? Think carefully, and there is no "Wrong" or "Right". I just want your opinion.
Thanks to all who give their vote.

Greetings,
Jeffry  8)
Case 2 and when I get the dollar I tear it to pieces so we all could be equal.
First one, i'd get benefits from it anyways,
(07-01-2010, 03:11 PM)Daniel link Wrote: First one, i'd get benefits from it anyways,

Your not allowed to share with your friends ! , So think again ..

Ill take the second case ;)

Edit : Wow I didnt read it right , I tought that the second case is when you get 1$ Million . Pff so in this case , ill choose case 1 when im getting 10$ and my friends getting 10000$
First because I took the time to read it.  :o
First. Whats mine is my friends, and whats my friends is mine.
Ahh yes, interesting question.
Well here in Australia when we have friends, we actually want them to succeed, and want good things to happen to them.
Number 1 because I'm not a heartless prick... and because $1 isn't worth a great deal.
A better question would be option 2 being you receive $1000 and your friends receive nothing.
(07-01-2010, 03:45 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Ahh yes, interesting question.
Well here in Australia when we have friends, we actually want them to succeed, and want good things to happen to them.
Number 1 because I'm not a heartless prick... and because $1 isn't worth a great deal.
A better question would be option 2 being you receive $1000 and your friends receive nothing.
Same, cos their your friends you want them to have the best in life no matter what. That's what friendship is all about.
(07-01-2010, 03:18 PM)Agent link Wrote: Your not allowed to share with your friends ! , So think again ..

Ill take the second case ;)

I know, but that wouldn't happen in real life, atleast if you got good friends, i'd still pick case 1
Case 1.