Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Ultra Violent Hooligan's Tournament
Can u take me out please? I tought I can join, but apparently I have to go to a wedding, and it will take atleast 3days starting from friday, so I would just be a waste of space. Have fun with it!
Signed up but too late I think ;( -O- -O-
(06-30-2010, 11:06 PM)XooX link Wrote: Can u take me out please? I tought I can join, but apparently I have to go to a wedding, and it will take atleast 3days starting from friday, so I would just be a waste of space. Have fun with it!
I've taken you out of the tournament, maybe next time :)

(06-30-2010, 11:08 PM)iou link Wrote: Signed up but too late I think ;( -O- -O-
If you managed to sign up and got a spot then nope it ain't, I see you on the list ;)

2 Spots left.
I will sign up in a bit! :)
signed up, probably to late tho :'(
(07-01-2010, 12:10 AM)H0lden link Wrote: signed up, probably to late tho :'(
Nope, you took the last place!

List will be automaticly randomized so check back here or in this topic tomorrow at 4pm GMT +1. Date when it starts will auto be given :)
Lists are now ready, and the names have been randomized! Check out http://uvhclan.com/site/modules.php?name...le=bracket to see who you are fighting against  :7
why iou  :(
gahshushhushuahua
Indeed, you can now check to see who you will be fighting!

The Stage 1 of the tournament will be starting on Monday 5th July.

First match of Stage one is:
[BB]Darkness vs Samadhi

You have 5 days to complete you're fights. After you have fought remember to report it here.

You can either wait til the matches before you are complete or fight now, but Stage 2 cannot start until all matches of Stage 1 is complete. You must talk to who your facing and pick a date. After which you have 5 days to complete.

If you have any questions you can PM me on irc or here on the forums.

Good luck to everyone taking part!