Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

HALP
I'm having trouble with SA:MPĀ  :(

Whenever I try to enter a server, in the loading screen, when the white line's about 90% gta-sa.exe suddenly crashes for no reason. One thing I noticed is that when it's loading, I can see the white (mouse) cursor, which wasn't visible when SA:MP worked ok. This has been happening for nearly a month now, and I could never find a possible solution, besides SA:MP website / forums are ded. Has anyone experienced this?
Maybe it's because of a modification you installed, or a corrupted fileĀ  ;)
No, I never install any mod in San Andreas, and I've reinstalled the game like 4 times, but still failing -.-
(06-29-2010, 01:56 PM)Jhon link Wrote: No, I never install any mod in San Andreas, and I've reinstalled the game like 4 times, but still failing -.-

:w
damn Jhon :(
Try deleting gta_sa.set in your documents folder.
"C:\Users\[Username]\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files" for Windows 7.
"C:\Documents and Settings\[Username]\My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\" for Windows XP.
this all problems, gta crashing, disfunctionality of sofware woudnt hapening,
if people woud maintain they pcs..try Advanced System Care and clean ur pc every Sunday(its free btv)

How to:
Advanced System Care Free
I personaly have other type of a system optimizer, but they all preety much the same,
And since im maintaining my pc, i didnt saw a crash of a game or of an application for almost like 7 months!
It realy works!
Logicaly, the pc treats you as same as you treat the pc...
Same happened too me.. But I right clicked on SA:MP and did ''Run as Administrator'' and then it worked as normal.. Try it.
(06-29-2010, 01:56 PM)Jhon link Wrote: No, I never install any mod in San Andreas, and I've reinstalled the game like 4 times, but still failing -.-
Try adding a mod LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jk