Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S]Host name
Let mas ask you a question, if you woud be new to sa-mp, click at the hosted tab, what you woud join:

LVP- Stunt/Race/Derbies?

OR:

|••»LVP™«••|†DM†/Gangs/Free4All/RP|www.sa-mp.nl|®

Simple job, just add it to the server.cfg...
Everything was tested on a fresh dowlaoded SA-MP 0.3a R8 Windows Server
with a bare new script made in pwno and everything worked.
If you think its useless, well its is maybe for you, but this is psychological strategy!
Why you think that this COD5 Reusrection or w/e server has daily
100 players in avarge, by the way its the worst server on the planet...
With that styled host name, the people woud pay more atention on LVP,
woud find it easier and definitly wanna to join it after that. :)

Regards, MidNight.
It is pretty hard to describe how incredibly much this suggestion fails. Enough to make me post here. Wow.
(06-25-2010, 03:25 PM)Peter link Wrote: It is pretty hard to describe how incredibly much this suggestion fails. Enough to make me post here. Wow.

And who are you? You know my motto is 'for gamers by gamers', do you play on LVP? Never saw you before but you diss my suggestion, the only thing that fails here is your adittue.
I'll give you a hint.
Wow well ok then, im sorry, but serously LVP- Stunt/Race/Derbies??
I always thoud LVP is a DM server..
And when i dont type lvp in the gamemode fliter theres no chance i can straight see it
by just scrolling on the hosted tab lol....so you guys are still hoping and waiting for the
Official tab comeback? no ofence
Player counts have increased by about a third since the current hostname was introduced.

From your suggested hostname: How can you possibly specify a server to have RP and DM features? Anyone with a bit of sense will look at that name and laugh (like they have been for the past 3 months).

Additionally, "Freeroam/Gangs/Free4All" is situated on most servers these days, whereas races derbies and minigames are not.
hmm gues u right  }:| |:( well whatever.. :/