Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Israel
@ bluefox and Tpimp: No. If this is a conspiracy then both of your mothers are male.

@ ZheMafo; HOLY SHIT I ACTUALLY AGREE WITH YOU. But who are you referring to with the forum ban?

@ All of you: be more open minded, sjeez. You'll get no where in life if you don't accept outside ideas.
(06-25-2010, 10:22 PM)Cave link Wrote: @ ZheMafo; HOLY SHIT I ACTUALLY AGREE WITH YOU. But who are you referring to with the forum ban?
Are you fucking serious? lol

bluefuckedhead
(06-25-2010, 10:17 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Oh Jesus Christ man! ''conspiracy shit... No one really wants to hear it.''

Like IF you're the guy to come here and say that, go f yourself man, your saying more bullshit, crap & useless s-h-i-t stuff than him. And no, there's no point of replying back too this because already know I'm raggin' on you.

Don't you fucking get it? Give him a forum-ban so he'll learn, ffs.

'Nuff sed.
LMFAO!!!1 i had such a hard laugh reading this!!
(06-25-2010, 10:17 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Long paragraph of the definition of ignorant.[/url]
Oh yes. Target me for the useless bullshit.  :D
Not him?

(06-25-2010, 01:44 PM)Nater link Wrote: [SWK]Agent is from Israel :o!!!
Him?
(06-25-2010, 04:23 PM)Blacksmithy link Wrote: The US planned this.
Or him!?  ;)
(06-25-2010, 05:41 AM)Mark link Wrote: Here we go again: Cave, broadcasting live from Israel with his useless news.
^Well actually I agree with this persons comment this time.  O-)

Now that that's said, back on topic.

The best souce is most likely [url=http://www.cfr.org/publication/20637/israeli_strike_on_iran.html?gclid=CKviw9GYvKICFRJDgwod6z4E6A]here and here. They clearly describe what paranoid bastards Israel is, not always a bad thing tho. Get rid of them = getting rid of another problem off this planet?!
(06-25-2010, 10:47 PM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: Oh yes. Target me for the useless bullshit.  :D
Not him?  ;)
I seriously hope you die.
You quote Mark, bluefox? You have so much in common. You're both full of shit for one, and no one gives a damn what either of you think of it.
(06-25-2010, 11:00 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: I seriously hope you die.
You forgot this useless comment too. ^

Anyways back on track.
Back on track? Excuse me? Get the fuck out of my topic.

What are you, 6? Nice personal text.
(06-25-2010, 11:10 PM)Cave link Wrote: Back on track? Excuse me? Get the fuck out of my topic.

What are you, 6? Nice personal text.

I like yours more.  :z

[Edit] But for real back on topic.
(06-25-2010, 11:09 PM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: You forgot this useless comment too. ^

Anyways back on track.
You are, the worst person I've meet inside here! You're even worse than Zezima by pissing me off, and yes, rage. No need to quote me back saying I'm raggin' on you because I already know. - repeat

Looks like you never take a hint.

jez
(06-25-2010, 11:16 PM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: [Edit] But for real back on topic.
For Christ sake, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TOO SAY THAT?! Useless piece of shit.