Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA SA-MP doesn't load
I install GTA sa the cd version,i patch it to 1.00and install samp. I might be doing something wrong but i don't know, someone help?
I presume you've installed SA-MP in the correct folder (where GTA:SA is installed) and that you've located the gta_sa.exe file?
(06-15-2010, 03:06 PM)Fletcher4256 link Wrote:I install GTA sa the cd version,i patch it to 1.00and install samp. I might be doing something wrong but i don't know, someone help?

So whats happening man?

Does nothing load at all? Or does the Singleplayer load instead?
Ok, so this is what happened.

I installed GTA:SA. I downloaded the patch and then installed SA-MP. I try to enter LVP but nothing happens. It doesn't load SP or anything else, just stays like it was. No process or anything is running either. Single Player does work.

And yes, Calvin, I did that. I tried using a no-CD crack as well, but then it still failed. It gave me some runtime error.

Any ideas?
If you get runtime error do this:
1. Create new user profile
2. Load it
3. Start sa-mp >> LVP
4. Say thanks to me.
That only happened with the no CD crack. It should just work without that. And I'm not sure what exact error it was, already removed it.
are you able to join any other servers apart from LVP?

If I had this problem the first I would do is search it up on google and see if anyone else has the same problem, if not, I would restart computer, re-install GTA:SA / SA:MP. That's what I would do.. (just giving you ideas).
Hi there,

Try to search for the hoodlum no-dvd crack. Maybe that one will work.

gr
Had this problem twice.
At the first time my graphics card wasnt updated, after updating it SA somehow worked.
At the second time my hardware acceleration was off, after putting it back on SA worked fine.(You can find Hardware acceleration by right-clicking on some random place on desktop and selecting properties. From there click on "settings" tab and if you´re there click "Advanced". If you are there click the "Troubleshoot" tab and you will find Hardware accelerator there.)
Try deleting gta_sa.set in My Documents? (depending on what windows your on) \Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files