Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

The Kidnapping of Lithirm
The Kidnapping of Lithirm

We found Lithirm, the beloved admin, we saw he had cash, and we knew his fammily is very rich.
We saw him driving, just like normall, in his expensive car, and show everybody how good he can('t) drive.
We ran to him, we pointed our gun to him, and told him to step in our car. (We knew he had GPS)
We took him to a still unkown location, let's call it "base".
While we were driving to our base, he suddenly jumped out the car!
He went up the air, and popped up his parachute, luckily we were able to get him on the ground, and we made him sit in the car again.
Now we locked the car, and kept a headshot on him.
We were close to the STUQ bridge, and there some random person rammed our car!
We stept out, and tried to shoot him, Lithirm saw his change to TRY to escape.
He ran away, and hide in some bushes.
We started to shoot at that Random Guy, but he escaped.
We found out we lost Lithirm, all we had is his cash, but he just had $10.000 cash!
Then the idiot came back, and we saw him stopping at some bushes, we ran to him and we saw Lithirm getting in his car!
We directly opened fire on the random guy, he came close to us, and we shot his tire.
He crashed into a tree and died, luckily Lithirm was still allive, but almost dead.
We made him go back in the car.
[Image: samp014mn.png]
So we directly asked $100.000.000, at the ship!
We took Lithirm to our base, and waited.

Now How Will This End? Is This The End Of Lithirm? Are We Gettin The Money? Will He Escape? Will He Die?

he will knock both of you down, then go inside the car, and drive away, the end.
Good riddance?
(06-14-2010, 12:39 PM)MrElmo link Wrote: Then the idiot came back
I lol'd pretty hard here.

Anyway, this will end with me quitting the game every time you connect. ;(
I Lol'ed pretty hard all the way down to the bottom  _O-
Lithirm will be saved by the Random Guy, after he crashed his car in the Lithirm's one; unfortunately he lost his money in the car, so you take it, and run in the forest. Lithirm kills the Random Guy, as he was going directly @ 350 km/h into the fuel shop. Then he takes the control of the car, you guys see the dead Random Guy and stole a car of the fuel shop. Going directly to the ship, Lithirm tries to escape, but as he locked the car, he dies of carcrash into the ship's pole. THE END  :+
Lithirm will get ya both down  :D  O+
[Image: cool_story_bro2.jpg]
(06-14-2010, 07:40 PM)Dan_ link Wrote: [Image: cool_story_bro2.jpg]

_O- Nice one
(06-14-2010, 08:53 PM)MrElmo link Wrote: _O- Nice one

Ive seen that one many times, of course I'm a google pic whore.  :>