Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Going to jail when relogging
Why are we going to jail after a DC and relogging into the game, also when I message the admins about it why are they ignoring it and not doing anything.  I got a 20 min jail sentence for absolutley nothing after a dc.  Also you got people jail killing and its adding another 5 minutes after  to people killed and the admin on is not doing anything about it.
if you DC to get around the Jail time u get a punishment. so it makes you stay in jail. and when other jail members kill you they recieve an extra 5 minutes,
Today people were getting dced from the game and not being punished and put in jail, then there were hackers in jail killing everyone and it was adding to the jail time. 5 people on our vent server had the same thing happen to them after a DC, these people were not ship killing or anything of the sort when the dc happend.  I was fighting at the gang base when I dced and when I relogged it put me right in jail.  I ended up with over 80 minutes in jail because of the hackers were killing everyone.
We're looking into this bug, it will be fixed with the next release with a bit of luck.