Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Denied]that are banned
such hi ..! look at that question from the December 8th and we Bane and this time we do not like banning an removed the ip address to review the good of us is this please = 200.109.159.27 revicenla we do not know us and we banearon come to play and as we told them banned as from December 8
Nickname: Machado[zmr]
Date of the ban: today (08/11/2009)
Suspected Reason: ?????
Your IP address: 200.109.159.27

such hi ..! look at that question from the December 8th and we Bane and this time we do not like banning an removed the ip address to review the good of us is this please =  200.109.159.27revicenla we do not know us and we banearon come to play and as we told them banned as from December 8
Hai,

We are currently looking up why you were banned.
I hope to tell you soon what we're going to do with your ban.

-slein
-unbanned
Have fun with playing on LVP again.
Date of the ban: today (08/11/2009)
Suspected Reason: because I can not enter with my account name is Machado [ZMR]

hello again friend but I go with my account and tells me to register but that is not ce emtra now that my account is deleted do not think you could find ce please look for the truth not I go and ce I get a box that says okay or quit then I am ok and I said to target the goal login or password once then I want my account mine revices called Machado [ZMR] is aver if created or bone about the account my account please thank you friend
Date of the ban: ????
Suspected Reason: because I can not enter with my account name is Machado [ZMR]

looks and nothing else from my account and tells me I'm ce banner is not that the truth does not ce that's why I want to know please go aver that's what this pasardo truth that we want to play nice I hope your good friend please reply bye atte: Machado [ZMR]
k, you should now be fully unbanned (again.) Seems as someone joined as LOKI before your unban was fully processed. Sorry for the confussion, and have fun in Las Venuras Playground!
Also, your account IS registered as Machado[zmr]
Quote:[@Cyrix404] !players Machado[zmr]
[&Nuwani] Machado[zmr] has been online for 88 hours and 25 minutes. The player has killed 349 people so far, and has died 579 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 0.6. Machado[zmr] is a player on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 09-12-2009 00:55. - http://profile.sa-mp.nl/Machado[zmr]
Date of the ban: ????
Suspected Reason:I can not go by ..?

hello ..! sorry to bother you but when I go tells me connecting your saves but then it appears that these BANNED marrow will not let me put the login does not understand why you do not go if you tell me that I can get the truth do not understand if my account is now trying to enter and not even let me put the key then I do not understand the truth you tell me I can do when I go to the homepage tells me connecting but then the letters appear red and tells me I'm banned and that the server is offline I do not understand the truth is that I have not done anything wrong and I hope to make efforts to fix this problem thanks to carefully Machado [ZMR]

You played and got banned a little later by DeLiC for health hacks under the name of "Master72". He will reply when he sees this.
After getting nuked i guess he w'd be cheatin? since he was walking around afterwards lol Denied?  :Y)