Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[DBT] // Drive-by Tactics
Sorry for the late reply folks, I was working the night shift down in the station.

(06-12-2010, 03:32 PM)LucaSsCoTT link Wrote: GTFO and fuUuUu

oh

and BAD LUCK NERD :)

Scared of a little competition I see, well that's ok since we all know that I am better player than you anyway.

(06-12-2010, 04:53 PM)FiNaL link Wrote: It'll die soon, just watch.  ;)

DBT has been around for years now, so suck on that toodles.

(06-12-2010, 05:50 PM)IDmad link Wrote: lol hooger, didn't u already try this at lw's few years ago and failed eventho dbing is allowed there? U should try something more interesting than dbing, helikilling etc. they're kinda gone out of fashion already  :roll:

It's Bernie and LW didn't work out strictly for communication problems with the management. In LVP I got friends in high places so this isn't an issue.
(06-12-2010, 04:40 PM)Maka link Wrote: [DBT]Maka!

Added to the list buddy.
The streets will be over nine thousand times safer now.
This morning a handful of exclusive invitations were sent out to selected players.

In law & order we trust.

B.
(06-12-2010, 05:50 PM)IDmad link Wrote: lol hooger, didn't u already try this at lw's few years ago and failed eventho dbing is allowed there? U should try something more interesting than dbing, helikilling etc. they're kinda gone out of fashion already  :roll:

yeah, helicopter_boi is pretty good in that...

hi im already in clan [NB] but i want to be allies, maybe u can make me special detective to keep order on lvp streets. im pretty good at db'ing, and extra pro with grenades.
and  is it ok to park on ppl (maybe im low on health etc) or to db them to low health, step outside of the vehicle and finish them with classic sawnoff ?

besides of that, im good pal's with boogerhooger. peace out  8)
lol these newfags sayin 'fail clan' 'fail shit' etc dont even know who [DBT]Bernie was & is.
Best of luck with this Bernie! Sounds like the sort of clan I'd love!

Haha i remember you bernie, best of luck dude you've always made me laugh  :o
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=25034.msg312217#msg312217 date=1276537026]
yeah, helicopter_boi is pretty good in that...

hi im already in clan [NB] but i want to be allies, maybe u can make me special detective to keep order on lvp streets. im pretty good at db'ing, and extra pro with grenades.
and  is it ok to park on ppl (maybe im low on health etc) or to db them to low health, step outside of the vehicle and finish them with classic sawnoff ?

besides of that, im good pal's with boogerhooger. peace out  8)

HoogerBooger just called me and informed me that he is allied with NB, so I guess we are all good.

(06-14-2010, 06:54 PM)LilJoN link Wrote: lol these newfags sayin 'fail clan' 'fail shit' etc dont even know who [DBT]Bernie was & is.

Thanks man.
(06-14-2010, 06:54 PM)LilJoN link Wrote: lol these newfags sayin 'fail clan' 'fail shit' etc dont even know who [DBT]Bernie was & is.
stfu u're the newfag here. Stop using the word "newfag" since it sounds retarded when u use it.