Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Giving away 3 VIP positions (Free) (UPDATED-READ)
dont get it why my posts were deleted estroe, wheres the problem with me wanting vip rights for (UvH)Hitman? idgi
Wow, very nice that you do this.
Nickname for ingame: [uL]iMmOrTaLiTy
Time played ingame: i dont know, probs around 150-200 hours on that account, have other accounts as well but can't remember the names
Why you think you deserve it: everyone loves me
Are you in a gang, if so, please specify: how about u check those 2 letters between the brackets, that should help.
Indeed, it's very nice of you to do this.
Nickname for ingame: [BB]Darkness
Time played ingame: 178
Why you think you deserve it: because i play a lot on LVP and i really really like the server and i wish to become VIP and i cant donate for my self because i still 15 Years old and i wish i become VIP
Are you in a gang, if so, please specify: on [BB]BloodBrothers
(06-09-2010, 05:45 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: Why you think you deserve it: everyone loves me
u wish
Nickname for ingame: HuRRiCaNe
Time played ingame: with this acc 32 hours but i have been playing with no regged acc. since december (i love /sawnoff xD)
Why you think you deserve it: Would be cool to get the VIP level and to help LVP even if it is not me the 1 that is donating
Are you in a gang, if so, please specify: Nope
Nickname for ingame: Isabella_Daggere
Time played ingame:90 hrs
Why you think you deserve it: I don't really think I deserve it...
Are you in a gang, if so, please specify: None
Nickname for ingame: Tpimp
Time played ingame: for 264 hours and 36 minutes. (more now)
Why you think you deserve it: Cause i am planing to donate just dont have a credit card. i am active on the server and i mostly respect players/admins/mods on there
Are you in a gang, if so, please specify: No gang. No clan.
(06-09-2010, 05:37 AM)Hitman link Wrote: dont get it why my posts were deleted estroe, wheres the problem with me wanting vip rights for (UvH)Hitman? idgi
Cause your a auto VIP just by you being a mod.....

(06-09-2010, 06:54 AM)Tpimp link Wrote: Cause your a auto VIP just by you being a mod.....
/facepalm...