Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Added] Alt Jump
The aim of this map is to offer alternative routes which often join and pass-by eachother.

This jump will consist of 10 completely different routes available to the player to choose as they go along.

Starting out at the top, depending on your speed (i.e if you've got NOS or not (which will probably be available in a pickup)) you can choose from 2 routes. The first route you choose when going slow:

[Image: AltRoute.png]

You then eventually come to hazard valley. On this route you're coming in at high speed, so you bounce off the side walls and eventually make the road shifted to the left:

[Image: AltJumpRoute1.png]

If you manage to get the NOS pickup at the start, when you're coming through the loop in picture 1, you'll jump over it with enough speed to reach the higher road with the alternative route:

[Image: Route2Made.png]

On this route, when you eventually reach hazard valley, you're going quite slowish (well actually dropping from mid air). So instead of bouncing off the walls at high speed, you fall down a gap which leads to another different route, which is finished, but I don't like the finish so I'll probably redo it.

[Image: AltJumpRoute2.png]

This map is going to be really huge. I'm planning on adding lots of loops to one of the routes (custom made with roads, that is :))

Nice!
Done. Added as map 15.
hehe lookin nice jay, keep doing  ;)

LR
looks good
Nice one! I'll check it out ingame later :)
eh I didn't stick to my original intention tbh, there's only 2 routes :P Was mainly just to fuck about with RCG and try and get used to it. It's a shame, I thought it was to good to be true :'(

[Image: 914Aw3]

Gunna make a new one, maybe a race map.