Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Steam Calculator
How much is your STEAM account worth?

Visit http://www.steamcalculator.com/

Then put in your STEAM Community Profile in the link, and check it. (Note that it has to be public, otherwise it cant check your games!).

Here's mine:

[Image: ek4z2e.png]
The bluring you used to block out infomation isn't nearly good enough.  Myself, with a decent large monitor can nearly make the info out... If i imported into photoshop and ran a couple of filters I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem to get it either.

Just a FYI :)
(06-04-2010, 10:57 PM)bubbles link Wrote: The bluring you used to block out infomation isn't nearly good enough.  Myself, with a decent large monitor can nearly make the info out... If i imported into photoshop and ran a couple of filters I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem to get it either.

Just a FYI :)
I know, dunno why i did it.

The Community Code can be viewed by anyone who visits my profile (lol), and my STEAM_ID can be viewed by anyone who i play with on a server, if he types "status" in his console, it lists all the players and their ID.

So, its not like its any secret data or so :P anyone could find them out if he tried to :P
Found 34 Games with a value of
$730.66 USD
True, but you attempted to block it out for a reason. Was just being nice and highlighting that you didn't.
Found 12 Games with a value of
$215.88 USD
..and thats why you have to keep your profile to private. hackers just check out the worth of a couple of accounts and they'll go for the jackpot.
And you believe that any 'hacker' can just choose an account to 'hack' and start using it? :+
Half Life 2 : Lost Coast seems to be worth $ 99, because it's in some pack. It's actually free, so the estimation is a bit off :P
(06-05-2010, 09:59 PM)Chillosophy link Wrote: Half Life 2 : Lost Coast seems to be worth $ 99, because it's in some pack. It's actually free, so the estimation is a bit off :P

Yeah, its included in the Valve Complete Pack which costs that much, the actual game comes free with HL2: Deathmatch