Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

How to upload/fraps 1080p
So i made a video about a cheater to report him, i converted with xilosoft HD video converter, it was 1080p it was 1vid not parts. it worked perfectly.

So later i frapsed some duels in parts and did it on windows movie maker had the 720p selected and so it was done, high quality not 1080p but 720p so i uploaded the file and it's the shitty's quality i ever seen but on pc it looks great, so can anyone tell me how to upload gta:sa movies in 1080p or wich programs i gotta use?  :>
(05-30-2010, 06:20 PM)Daniel link Wrote: on windows movie maker

There is your problem.
Use Camtasia 7
not only windows movie maker but i also used camstadia and quality went shit to.
Sony Vegas Pro. You just have to figure out yourself how to work with it. (Hint: Save as)
Just upload it on youtube.
(05-30-2010, 08:15 PM)Tpimp link Wrote: Just upload it on youtube.

-,- i did but the freaking problem is it sucks on youtube but rocks as WVM file.
You need to upload it to Vimeo.com (which you have to make a free account to do). Also, you need Final Cut Pro to do any good video editing.  :+

It's worth it!
Get Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro as Mike suggested.

They're the real video editing shit. I dont know about Final Cut Pro, but atleast for Adobe Premiere and Sony Vegas theres LOTS of tutorials out there to make your video HD quality on YouTube.

If you cant somehow *get* the software, just download the trial version.
(05-30-2010, 11:50 PM)Mike link Wrote: You need to upload it to Vimeo.com (which you have to make a free account to do). Also, you need Final Cut Pro to do any good video editing.  :+

It's worth it!

Vimeo is awful. Their bitrate is so much lower than YouTube, and only do 720p @ 23FPS. YouTube allows 1080p @ 30FPS.