[Denied]ban
Nickname: [GL]ExHaust
Date of the ban: 03-06-010
Suspected Reason: Infinite ammo
Your IP address: 90.190.217.132

:O:O ? Why??? , i didn't hack ! :( ,
Pls unban :(
Hello, I'm the one who banned you.

I was watching you due to a report for 2 shooting, which you weren't. But I kept checking your ammo to see if you were 2 shooting and I noticed how your ammo weren't dropping, which made me think that you had infinite ammo. I kept watching you and constantly checking your ammo count and it never dropped when you were shooting. Mind explaining why you didn't lose any ammo?
Its impossible 0.o !, I dont know what you saw ,but i didnt hack ! Maybe lagg or nothing else ... , rly i dont know :(
It couldn't have been lag, because your ammo-count would've dropped sooner or later and I watched your for about 5 minutes. And what I saw was your ammo-count not dropping when you fired your weapons. You had the same amount of ammo before shooting as you had after firing your weapons.
Poor lag, it gets blamed for everything ;(
when I change weapon , it might seem as , but i didnt hack. Follow me to continue... pls .
Even if you change weapons it will show that you lose ammo.
Please give last chance , i didn't hack !!! I love this server and I will never do it!!!
No explanation to why it didn't drop. You are hereby permanently banned from Las Venturas Playground, good luck searching for other servers to play on.

Denied.