Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[WIP] Docks race/stunt
[html]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XvwaFcQ547A&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XvwaFcQ547A&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html]

First of all, sorry for the bad quality. Original footage is about 1.8GB, I was too lazy to wait for it to upload.

I don't know what we should name these types of maps, Bunnytrack races, stuntraces, or something like that, but who cares.

This map is still in progress, some parts need fixes. It uses about 250 objects, so unfortunately no room for eyecandy.

Bugs/to-do:
  • The checkpoints are just a pointer to make sure players will go in the right direction
  • At 1:34 it's possible to just go down instead of taking the loop. I tried barrels, but you still explode a lot if you take the right route
  • The NRG-500 course at around 2:35 needs more difficulty. I would like to use the whole 360 degrees of the pipe to force players to drive upside down and other fun stuff, should be really hard, but on the plus side it's hard to destroy a bike
  • The diagonal road around 1:50 is a bit boring, might change that altogether
  • The end needs more awesomeness, but I ran out of objects.

[br]
Apart from these, any thoughts?
(05-29-2010, 05:41 PM)Chillosophy link Wrote: It uses about 250 objects, so unfortunately no room for eyecandy.
I thought MTA v1 didnt have a object limit? And afaik that map is larger then 600x600x600 so I doubt you will have any object limit problems
(05-29-2010, 06:28 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: I thought MTA v1 didnt have a object limit? And afaik that map is larger then 600x600x600 so I doubt you will have any object limit problems

SA-MP does, doesn't it?
(05-29-2010, 06:53 PM)Chillosophy link Wrote: SA-MP does, doesn't it?
lol..object streamer?
Thought we were still limited to 255 objects, even with the object streamer :)
I'll finish this map and start working on a huge new one, great news!
I like it !
Looks really nice!

Just for the record: In theory, LVP can hold 2,147,483,647 objects :)
Nice Map
ohax!

This looks really nice and would pwn as a race!

Did it ever get finished? :'(
Gotta love it !