Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Have you ever..... ?
Nope, never did never will :>

have you ever sucked?
No

Have you ever being in love?
from the day I was born.

Have you ever hated somone judging from his look then it turned out that he actually is worth to hate?
Yes.

Have you ever had a shit and missed?

(01-29-2011, 11:30 AM)Maka link Wrote: I know someone on here did!

I was drunk
Totally, I left it as a present for the next guy who needed the toilet.

Have you ever sent a message which talks badly about a girl to the girl in question instead of a friend of yours?
Wow, quite the fail. To answer that - no.

Have you ever been so hungry that you ate something you don't like and would always refuse to eat?
well sort of, I was very hungry and someone made me something that I don't really like and I didn't want to make them feel bad so I ate it...

have you ever had someone in your family walk in on you while you were changing?
Yes.

Have you ever woke up in the morning, got out of bed and upon walking to your wardrobe to get dressed felt a sudden, warm pleasant feeling on your foot... only to realise that you've just stood in a load of dog shite
No.

Have you ever slept with multiple persons in 1 bed and have the guy/girl next to you suddenly have a panic attack and starting to shout things in your ear.
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=24833.msg372229#msg372229 date=1296417957]
Have you ever slept with multiple persons in 1 bed and have the guy/girl next to you suddenly have a panic attack and starting to shout things in your ear.
No, but with 1 person I have. Woke up with a nightmare and screaming in my ear like hell.

Have you ever seen something big while it was night (black) outside which you thought was a moose or some big animal and got a panic attack when you found out it was just a tree?