Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: What would you chose?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
MSN
63.83%
30 63.83%
XFIRE
23.40%
11 23.40%
Yahoo messenger
0%
0 0%
4 8.51%
IRC
4.26%
2 4.26%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

xfire or msn
(05-26-2010, 10:37 AM)Robin link Wrote: I'm sorry, you must not understand humour. Here's a wikipedia topic that will help you understand
Sorry but, who are you?
(05-26-2010, 03:08 PM)Munch link Wrote: Lol n00ne, that's like saying gaming/internet > real life friends.

There are very few friends of mine who spend their time on the internet , thats why msn or w/e isn't needed. I can just take my phone and call them if i want to talk to them.

So yes steam > all

(05-27-2010, 12:55 AM)bubbles link Wrote: Voted for IRC tho, has been for the last 12 years and always will be the ultimate, secure, efficient and best way to communiate online.

IRC is not the safest way to communicate, infact I'm sure everyone knows atleast one person who can hack irc servers/channels , including me - i know more than 1 , so i woulnd't say it's safe , but damn good anyway.
MSN isn't great, to say the least.. so I only use it to once or twice a week to talk with 1 or 2 people that don't use IRC.

Xfire? never used, I'm not a real gamer. I know.

ICQ all the way, or MSN.
MSN, i've used it for atleast 4-5 years, i remember having to change emails tho, because someone's msn was hacked and they ended up sending me something like, "Hey, is this you?" and then a link which i can't quite remember.... besides that i'll always talk to my mates on that, i just made 2 groups to seperate IRL friends from gamer buddies, so it really doesn't matter, i rarely use my phone to long because i always run out of credit to quick lol.....

With XFire... i use this 24/7 really, it's a program that i really always have running on my computer whether im gaming or not, and pretty much all my gaming friends use it, i think i've been a member since 08 so yeah xD, the time and fps things on it are pretty neat and dandy also...

IRC: i use it from time to time when ever i really wanna talk to someone from Ask, LVP, MOB, or UvH... i use the chatzilla add-on from firefox for it, really nice and neat...
(05-27-2010, 11:00 AM)H0lden link Wrote: MSN, i've used it for atleast 4-5 years, i remember having to change emails tho, because someone's msn was hacked and they ended up sending me something like, "Hey, is this you?" and then a link which i can't quite remember.... besides that i'll always talk to my mates on that, i just made 2 groups to seperate IRL friends from gamer buddies, so it really doesn't matter, i rarely use my phone to long because i always run out of credit to quick lol.....

Thanks for that.
(05-27-2010, 11:00 AM)H0lden link Wrote: MSN, i've used it for atleast 4-5 years, i remember having to change emails tho, because someone's msn was hacked and they ended up sending me something like, "Hey, is this you?" and then a link which i can't quite remember.... besides that i'll always talk to my mates on that, i just made 2 groups to seperate IRL friends from gamer buddies, so it really doesn't matter, i rarely use my phone to long because i always run out of credit to quick lol.....

With XFire... i use this 24/7 really, it's a program that i really always have running on my computer whether im gaming or not, and pretty much all my gaming friends use it, i think i've been a member since 08 so yeah xD, the time and fps things on it are pretty neat and dandy also...

IRC: i use it from time to time when ever i really wanna talk to someone from Ask, LVP, MOB, or UvH... i use the chatzilla add-on from firefox for it, really nice and neat...

Around 15 people in my MSN have that virus, but common your pretty brain dead if you click that link.. |:(
i have samp mates on MSN just in a group called SAMP :)
(05-27-2010, 12:07 PM)Thug link Wrote: Around 15 people in my MSN have that virus, but common your pretty brain dead if you click that link.. |:(
I was 11 :'(
(05-27-2010, 10:49 AM)Hitman link Wrote: ICQ all the way
german detected