Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Fight Club Tournament
(05-23-2010, 02:38 AM)Swift link Wrote: swift

_O-
Hey Ryder,when will the Fight Club Tournament begin.Please tell me as soon as possible,thank you.
(05-22-2010, 09:22 PM)iou link Wrote: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

cry  >:)
(05-23-2010, 02:11 AM)Ryder link Wrote: Accepted.

Accepted 8)

Accepted.

Read the topic again, and post accordingly.

I did , sign me up.
Sing? :o
(05-23-2010, 11:41 AM)iou link Wrote: Sing? :o

Hey iou u pwn!

We're no strangers to love You know the rules and so do I A full commitment's what I'm thinking of You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

(Ooh give you up) (Ooh give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up)

We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand
Sign me up please :)
(05-23-2010, 02:38 AM)Swift link Wrote: swift
(05-23-2010, 02:40 AM)LuKz link Wrote: Sign me up ! (:
(05-23-2010, 12:20 PM)LiteZ link Wrote: Sign me up please :)

You will all be accepted once you reply with your exact nickname.

(05-23-2010, 02:58 AM)yungbo4ever link Wrote: Hey Ryder,when will the Fight Club Tournament begin.Please tell me as soon as possible,thank you.

The Tournament will most likely start the day after I have all 32 players signed up. That's due to the fact that I'll have to put them in groups and make the charts and arrange the Phase I matches. Perhaps the very same date. It is still undetermined though.
alright add me [e[K]z]LuKz
Accepted.