Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Fight Club Tournament
proofs ? :/
this seriously isnt an excuse..
(07-17-2010, 12:50 PM)Darkness link Wrote: proofs ? :/
this seriously isnt an excuse..

Don't cry, i don't lie about it, Everyone naded infront of FC, it lagged there as hell,

(07-16-2010, 09:51 PM)iou link Wrote: There is a hole, nades dropped inside while I was fighting, so yes they do.
But it's getting reverted back to the old one in the next bugfix.

^ proof

why do you think they changed FC again, yes cause it was laggy
(07-17-2010, 12:54 PM)Daniel link Wrote: Don't cry, i don't lie about it, Everyone naded infront of FC, it lagged there as hell,
am i cryin did i say sth about cryin ? im just tellin that u want rematch after u already did it its not my match to cry abt im just sayin so chill nth to be mad at except if u take it so serious -.-
(07-17-2010, 12:57 PM)Darkness link Wrote: am i cryin did i say sth about cryin ? im just tellin that u want rematch after u already did it its not my match to cry abt im just sayin so chill nth to be mad at except if u take it so serious -.-

Chill 8)
[me=Ryder]chills[/me]
Swifty boy, where you at? :P
(07-17-2010, 01:25 PM)H0lden link Wrote: Swifty boy, where you at? :P

Holden, do me a favor. Check on IRC when was Swift last active. If it's been more than a month, I'll disqualify his ass for inactivity.

And yes, I know why he's inactive.
Swifty has been online for 682 hours and 56 minutes. The player has killed 16226 people so far, and has died 5091 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 3.19. Swifty is a player on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 25-06-2010

I'll keep waiting :p
did my fights vs Zyk.tHO

[OnB]Hoffpop 6 - 4 Zyk.tHO

gfs
[OnB]Hoffpop 6-4 ZyK.tHO
gratz bro!  *O*