Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Six Days In Fallujah
GT:Six Days In Fallujah Trailer

Looks pretty cool. I hope it's not another jump out of your hidey hole and shoot everyone you can see sort of game. Not enough tactical sort of games being made at the moment.
Third person as well, which is good. Too many first person war games.
Heard alot about that game some months ago ;o
looks good!
I heard about it a few months ago, I thought it got closed down (something with game being too harsh since it's in Iraq)
(05-30-2010, 03:18 PM)LilBoy link Wrote: looks good!
Quote:On April 27, 2009, it was announced that, due to the controversial nature of the game, Konami suspended its role as a publisher. The game is still in development by Atomic games, but Konami will not be publishing it.

On August 6, 2009, Atomic Games said that they were unable to obtain a new publisher and would let go of some staff.[11] A day later Industrygamers stated that they heard from a source, "Out of 75 people, less than a dozen are left and about a third of that isn't even developers. The remaining team is basically a skeleton cleanup crew that will be gone soon too. They are trying to downplay the extent of these layoffs, but the reality is that Atomic is pretty much dead."

On March 2, 2010, IGN announced that the game is still coming out and is finished.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Days_in_Fallujah
Wow, that sucks.
At least it's still coming out.
really looks good