Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Bluetooth connection problems?
I don't really know if this belongs in here, but I'll just go ahead and post.

Let's just say I had to take a few pictures using my phone, and now I need to get these on my computer.
My phone uses bluetooth instead of a wire, to transfer files and receive files.
Now, receiving files from my pc works fine, but whenever I want to transfer a file from my phone to my pc, it doesn't allow it.
The file transfer just fails. At first it just starts transferring, but eventually, it says "Sending failed".

This is odd because when I tried with my sister's phone to send a file, it worked.
I then sent a picture to her phone, and tried transferring it to the pc, and again it failed.
But yet when I sent a file from her phone (a picture taken with her phone) to the pc, it would accept it.

So now the problem is, why does my pc not allow the phone to send the file?
I even tried sending an mp3 file to my pc which originally got transferred from my pc to the phone, and it also failed.

Would anyone on here know a solution, or has anyone experienced the same problem?
The phone would be a Samsung Star B3410.
I also got samsung star, but never had this problem, you installed bluetooth from the cd you've got with your mobile?
There is no CD. There is only the phone, the adapter, and the earbuds.
I bought the bluetooth stick whilst I bought the phone because I didn't own one yet.
Transferring files from my pc to the phone is no problem at all.
Transferring files from my phone to my pc is.
Apparently, even just files FROM my phone, on another phone, sending to my pc, also fails.
That's weird, btw i did got a cd with my mobile, il try to find a solution asap, and google is your friend.
I've been googling but I haven't found a solution for it yet.

[Image: 2r6ct43.jpg]
And PC isnt blocking files from your mobile?
(05-12-2010, 09:07 PM)Daniel link Wrote: And PC isnt blocking files from your mobile?

Apparently not. It worked when I sent a picture that was taken with my sister's phone.
Not to mention that I just sent a picture back to my pc that I put on my phone just yesterday. That one worked.
Yet the pictures that were taken with the phone cannot be transferred...
The mp3 file didn't transfer either. I really don't get what the problem is.
I just took two more pictures, and surprisingly enough, when I immediately pressed the "Send" button,
which was shown on the bottom of the screen, it did transfer it via bluetooth.
I really don't get why it won't transfer the others, though...