Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Sadik
lol dominator why you trying to act like an idiot 8)7
(07-18-2010, 10:07 PM)MidNight link Wrote: lol dominator why you trying to act like an idiot 8)7
He isnt trying to act he is one.
Updated  O+
Hi!!! see you on the right side of the kill list  :w
harhar
I have just noticed something... If you remove the 'Sa' from your name you are left with dik..... DIK... Get it? DICK!!!

asuahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahsuahahahahahahahehehehehehhehehehehehehehahahahahahasuahahahahahahahahahshahahshshsfkasfhsdk;lfdljg
(11-21-2010, 07:18 PM)Cameron link Wrote: I have just noticed something... If you remove the 'Sa' from your name you are left with dik..... DIK... Get it? DICK!!!

asuahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahsuahahahahahahahehehehehehhehehehehehehehahahahahahasuahahahahahahahahahshahahshshsfkasfhsdk;lfdljg
gtfo here childish piece of shit

(11-21-2010, 09:24 AM)No_M3rcy link Wrote: Hi!!! see you on the right side of the kill list  :w
Yo, Can't wait!
(11-21-2010, 07:18 PM)Cameron link Wrote: I have just noticed something... If you remove the 'Sa' from your name you are left with dik..... DIK... Get it? DICK!!!

_O- _O-
Dickhead  :r