Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Madlaggz - I'll be inactive.
(05-18-2010, 05:11 PM)Madlaggz link Wrote: Your point?

My point is, that its funny how you try to make Ryder look like a no-lifer ("jeez your the admin here, and im the guy spending more time on my own life"). You obviously spend more time with SAMP than Ryder does, so yeah....
Entertaining. Please continue.

Lol c'mon, he did make a great point there. Don't deny that.  :roll:
Webpage registration dates might be inaccurate on some profiles, but online time is reaaaally accurate.

Not getting involved.

(05-18-2010, 05:27 PM)Cave link Wrote: Entertaining. Please continue.

Hiiii. <3

btw, my info on the webpage is inaccurate. I know for a fact, that I didn't join the 23rd dec, and that I joined before that since I spent the summer of 2008 playing LVP with my brother.
Talking bullshit to Ryder is fighting with me.

1) You're the one no lifing trying to get moderator rights asskissing everyone who becomes crew member.
2) Now you (finally) realise that didn't work, you're trying to troll.
3) Being an admin on a game doesn't mean you're a no lifer.. means you're mature enough to handle the responsibility.
4) You suck.
(05-18-2010, 06:18 PM)Matthias link Wrote: Talking bullshit to Ryder is fighting with me.

1) You're the one no lifing trying to get moderator rights asskissing everyone who becomes crew member.
2) Now you (finally) realise that didn't work, you're trying to troll.
3) Being an admin on a game doesn't mean you're a no lifer.. means you're mature enough to handle the responsibility.
4) You suck.

:)
Let's all shush and be nice.