Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

BloodZ vs CripZ
[Image: bloodz.png]
BloodZ  vs CripZ

This is kinda the same thing as my previous gang war event's
Lately there's not much action in the server as it used to be so imma try and bring it back.
Most of you know the rules already, there gonna be 5-slots free if more sign up it will go up to 10.

[Image: cripzt.png]

Date & Time: Thursday 8:00 pm GMT+2 (NL Time)
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/cust...ec=0&p0=16

[Image: coolj.jpg]

Admins

Help!! I need admin's to help me with this, else it will be a complete chaos, i would appreciate if some admins want to help me out. I also want the player's to listin to what they/me say so when we say don't nade/shoot/ eachother then don't

i'd like to thank lithirm for helping me

[Image: bloodzncripz.png]

BloodZ:
1-GuA.tHO
      2-SkrIbbLe
3-(UvH)iLz.12
4-ioutHO
5-JoZe
6-[OnB]Hoffpop
7-[BB]ZheMafo
8-zRLK[28]
9-[JOKER]Sadik
10-Method

CripZ:
1-DantHO
2-Lithirm
3-[eF]Kase
4-[NB]Zaibatsu
5-Jinkx
6-(UvH)dEm0N
7-[SWK]Nater
8-Swift
9-LuKz
10-LiteZtHO

I could either fight or help as an admin, I'd like to participate in some way though. :)

Edit:
After speaking to Daniel, I'd like to make things a little clearer. I'd prefer to fight for the Cripz. But if someone better would like to participate or if there is someone else that would participate, I'll step down and let that person take my spot instead and I'll help as an admin instead.
add me with you Dan :) -- GuA.tHO  :9~  :P
hmmm ill be a blood with dan to xD
add me in bloodz
Mh no balance

EDIT: bring it on fatty.
(05-09-2010, 05:21 PM)Lithirm link Wrote: I could either fight or help as an admin, I'd like to participate in some way though. :)

Edit:
After speaking to Daniel, I'd like to make things a little clearer. I'd prefer to fight for the Cripz. But if someone better would like to participate or if there is someone else that would participate, I'll step down and let that person take my spot instead and I'll help as an admin instead.
sry lith, ill take it from here. sign me up for cripz, ill handpick the rest of my team
ok get really to lose CripZ
(05-09-2010, 06:13 PM)Sc4rF4c3 link Wrote: ok get really to lose CripZ
english
Bloodz and cripz arent a laughing matter, But ill join (: