Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S] Plane Bombs
Alright, this idea just popped into my head, so I'mma post it, dunno if it's even possible to script, but here goes;

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

STEP 1:

Find thineself a plane.

[Image: 727h95.png]

STEP 2:

[Image: v8pq3q.png]

STEP 3:

[Image: e0fm2c.png]

STEP 4:

[Image: 33mslz6.png]

STEP 5:

[Image: zk5vt4.png]

STEP 6:

[Image: j6khvc.png]

STEP 7:

[Image: wceptz.png]

STEP: 8

[Image: 2wncn86.png]

STEP 9:

[Image: oh68ag.png]

There could be a number of bomb types such as:

- Normal bomb: Relatively small bomb, capable of killing someone, but a small area of effect.

- Multiple bombs: The same size as a normal bomb, except you get to use more than one.

- Carpet Bomb: Trail of bombs, easily capable of killing people, and a large area of effect too.

- Nuke: Fuck yea. Basically, the same a normal bomb, but oh so much more satisfaction when used.

- Kamikaze Bomb: A bomb the size of a nuke, the only drawback? You'll have to kill yourself too. On the flip side, you'll have a reason to yell KAMIKAZEE!!!!!!

So, is this possible? If yes, opinions please :D

Loving this idea! O+
I'd really like to see this in LVP!
This would be a win, def.  :D
Also a +1 from me. Good idea Rien! :7
This is win.
+1 for me.

But issues I see (Already pm'd these to you rein)

1. I don't think it possible unless you use the heli-bombs or the RCplane bombs that were in Zero's missions.
2. Bombing the ship.. not much more to say..
3. It will give Swift more to rant about and ragequit about.

[EDIT] ZOMFG YOU PM STALKER!!11!  :D
I like this :)
Great idea, loved the way it was explained too :)  Would be nice to see this on the server but I don't think we will....

Would shift the balance of power.. as in like warfare in the real world the last 100 years, theres a very clear advantage of air superiority, would be too easy for the people in the planes to bomb and get away.  At least with carbombs you have a chance of shotting/nading the car and avoiding it - you wouldn't have that ability with planes.  Just my 2 cents.

Just came to me there.... a minigame with tanks v's planes with bombs, fuck yeah! (obviously planes will only allowed to drop bombs at an altitiude within range of the Rhino cannon, maybe if the rhino could be modded to have those heat seeking rockets too...hmmmm
And bubbles has to create a second gang: PUNT. Planebomb Upset something......
We could create a seperate airport @ the side of LV (a new island!), you could fly there, buy x amount of x bombs, and set your plane health to 500 or w/e to make it more fair.