Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Assassin [banned]
reason:'FUCK off'
date: august 18 9:47
banned by: idk

id like to add

that im aware of a person called.. 'timmy' and he comes from the same country as me 'Serbia" and im disqusted by the way people act
when they find out someone from same country ... must have same personalty 'boogerjay' started yelling out timmy i thought he was talkin to me and then all of a sudden im banned really confused :S

edit: my ip 76.214.206.231
For the management: He was banned because BoogerJay, tomozj, Cyrix404 and I beleive he is SeRbIaN(aka Timmy) and you can ask tomozj for the proof that we got :)
This is 100% denied. We've gathered our evidence against you, and have enough.

The problem is, Mark, you need to understand that we have logs upon logs upon logs of IPs, aswell as crewmembers who are experienced with catching ban evaders. Yes, you can try and come back but you'll just have to start from 0 again. You are not welcome on LVP, and never will be again, especially after this incident.

Have fun playing on other servers Mark, and I wish you the "best" of luck.

Goodbye for the last time, as it will be.

Kudos to BoogerJay and Cyrix for picking up on this one.
im not timmy ... did u ever think i might be in the same ip range as him... god i hate this kid iv spent over 120 hours on the server
why the hell... would i do that boogerjay cyrix4o4 u are upseesed with this kid named timmy .. sorry my english isn't perfect but im not timmy i leave USA IL if he is in the same range as me that sucks ass please u have to understand that im not who boogerjay and cyrix404 think i am ... my only name is Assassin i was [LVF]Assassin but that was just a temp clan god tomozj please u have to unban me i love LVP and agein IM NOT TIMMY SERBIAN OR PARTYBOY he was a lameĀ  hacker noob im not him hope u take my post in some thought