Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP veterans and legends roll call!
(05-01-2010, 07:58 PM)Maka link Wrote: HOW DO YOU LIKE IT IF I QUOTE SOMEONE'S POST OVER AND OVER AGAIN MAN? FUN RIGHT?
(04-28-2010, 09:52 PM)8Ball link Wrote: lol @ people taking this seriously, who actually cares how long you've played for.
^^ :D
(05-01-2010, 07:58 PM)Maka link Wrote: HOW DO YOU LIKE IT IF I QUOTE SOMEONE'S POST OVER AND OVER AGAIN MAN? FUN RIGHT?
That's what the LVP mappers do.

Retards.
No we don't, not me anyways...
Remember - one fucks up, others get affected.
First time I played sa-mp on GamerX server on late 2007 with Fezor name.
I used to play Tony Hawk American Wasteland and there I saw many players wearing [GTA]Nickname or [SAMP]Nickname... then Ive found the patch.
A legend (Latin, legenda, "things to be read") is a narrative of human actions that are perceived both by teller and listeners to take place within human history and to possess certain qualities that give the tale verisimilitude. Legend, for its active and passive participants includes no happenings that are outside the realm of "possibility", defined by a highly flexible set of parameters, which may include miracles that are perceived as actually having happened, within the specific tradition of indoctrination where the legend arises, and within which it may be transformed over time, in order to keep it fresh and vital, and realistic.

defining legend by solely considering the amount of time you've played samp is so naive lol
actually this entire samp legend shit is so useless but w/e

im a bicycle legend btw, been bicyclin for 14.
veteran |ˈvetərən; ˈvetrən|
noun
a person who has had long experience in a particular field

I can use definitions too! :3
(04-28-2010, 09:54 PM)Darius link Wrote: 2007? newfags.

2006 fo life!
Oh, I wish to be there in those times...
(05-03-2010, 08:58 PM)shoru link Wrote: Oh, I wish to be there in those times...
and everyone is glad that you weren't