Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

We need to slow down
I noticed Matthias and thiaZ have been developing a lot this week (obviously due to the vacation, which is good :))

But, we need to sort out the current debates regarding dev blogs, we also need tickets, and a roadmap. Tickets are important so that we can review them on the trac before they're done. For example, to point out a particular feature: /gbank. This was deprecated (removed) during 2.90s development due to lack of use. If it was going to be re-added it would've been best to wait for the gang handler rewrite.

There are still (boring old horrible) things that need to be done first, like re factoring. I think there are several issues in the precompiler that Matthias pointed out that need to be addressed. We could use a new section in trac to report any issues for that.

It's obvious that previous versions were completely ballsed up, which you can see by the state of the source. 2.90 was quite a mess to, it took a good 15 builds before it was finally stable (well, I know it was rushed at the end but even so).

Lets get some tickets wrote out first :) I've moved 2.91/2.92 tickets to the 3.0 version on the trac. Get replying to the "Our new version" topic with some ideas!