Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

hmm
Hm, I got W7 at my laptop.. For some reason I can't open SA:MP with it.. I start it, then the ''SAMP'' screen comes up for like two seconds, then the game minimizes and closes itself.. In the same time a ''Window'' appears for a second, telling something about colors.. Wont work taking print screen to see what it says..

Someone had this problem? I heard Darkfire said that people got problem with starting GTA/SAMP from W7..

Another thing, on my gamer comp.. I tried to install a skin, but it ended up with that I fucked the whole GTA.. So I download it again, and installed samp etc, then I tried to start it but the ''error'' came up the whole time! I right clicked at the SAMP icon, and did 'Run as administrator', then it worked for some reason.. I never had to do it before, how do I fix it? Damn annoying -__-

THANK YOU
GTA San Andreas / SA:MP doesn't support the Aero-themes on W7, I get a similar error. But it just switches to a non-aero theme then works. So you should try using a non-aero theme and see if it works.
I know absolutely nothing about W7, but I've had loads of similar issues between XP and Vista, and usually they were removed by using the Compability mode option, where you can choose to run it as an older version would. I don't know if W7 even has this possibility anymore, but you can give it a try ;D
You can put the run as administrator funtion to automatic aswell (it will ask you before you open the game though).
(04-14-2010, 08:51 PM)Lithirm link Wrote: GTA San Andreas / SA:MP doesn't support the Aero-themes on W7, I get a similar error. But it just switches to a non-aero theme then works. So you should try using a non-aero theme and see if it works.
Tried, none are working -__-

I also tried to download another theme that's not an aero theme, but still!

I'm sure there's someone that have had the same problem, help me bitches  :P
(04-14-2010, 08:51 PM)Lithirm link Wrote: GTA San Andreas / SA:MP doesn't support the Aero-themes on W7, I get a similar error. But it just switches to a non-aero theme then works. So you should try using a non-aero theme and see if it works.
When i used to have W7, everytime i ran SA-MP, W7 would go on the mode where the theme would not be transparent. Choose one of the themes where its blue only, and no background or anything, and its not transparent.
(04-14-2010, 10:30 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Tried, none are working -__-

I also tried to download another theme that's not an aero theme, but still!

I'm sure there's someone that have had the same problem, help me bitches  :P

Its not the theme that needs to be changed, its that the aero interface has to be turned off: http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-v...ows-vista/
Yeah, my windows 7 auto switches off when starting sa-mp, and turns back on as soon as I crash/quit
It should automatically disable aero when opening a game...
(04-15-2010, 03:03 AM)cloakster link Wrote: Its not the theme that needs to be changed, its that the aero interface has to be turned off: http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-v...ows-vista/
I'll check that out later when I'm back home..
(04-15-2010, 04:49 PM)Cave link Wrote: It should automatically disable aero when opening a game...
I though the same, but It didn't at me..
Right Click -> Run as Administrator?