Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Banned
you have my ip. the reason was for 'flaming and swearing'. people started saying [SiN] was gay so i started going with it. 'Yeah SiN are gay' 'Yes we're gay' etc. Katie bans me for it. this (imo) isnt even a valid reason to ban someone. a kick would work. Now she's gonna try making this perm. ban... well i really dont think it should be.I have been flamed countless times today and she hasnt acted at all towards them. i dont feel that this ban is fair. of course katie is going to come in here and say something completely off topic or just ignore the appeal all together. but ok.
Nope... the reason you were banned was for shooting at the ship/ramp, then insulting the hell out of me when I jailed you for it.  I also had to mute you several times during the evening for foul language and you publicly insulted me for that also.  IRC logs will back that up. 

Now that we're official, We don't have time to play your little games, haze.  Especially when there is only one crewmember on duty.  You've been banned over and over again, and we're all getting sick of it. 

I'll go along with management's decision, but as far as I'm concerned, you've been warned enough times to warrant a permanent ban. 

Katie
Katie u can ask any other admin. I have been pretty decently behaved over the past few weeks. When you come in, thats a different story. Muted several times? Uh, try muted ONCE and thats only for saying 'fuck'. I havent shot on the ship, if i did it was the server's crazy lag. but other than that i havent... You also have insulted me multiple times, so dont act all innocent. stop making up lies plzkthx. I'll admit that i was a bit out of hand today though.
Its true that your attitude is better now, but you already deserved a perm-ban a long time ago, So i agree with Katie's ban.
I also agree to the ban. Also, I have read that what you do is against the SiN clan rules as well.
EDIT:

http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=17...8#msg20848
Quote:Respectful - Doesn’t go around abusing everyone or causing unnecessary flame. Respects admins
(08-18-2007, 02:32 AM)Cyrix404 link Wrote: Also, I read that what you do is against the SiN clan rules as well.
Off topic...

Well its been a day after my ban and i'll admit that i was acting a bit out of control... but if I do get unbanned ill just avoid being like that again. I'll do that by not playing when Katie is online.
Your saying it was about 'SiN are gay' but I found some different things:

17-08-2007 09:32:42 [30] [SiN]HaZe: stupid bitch
17-08-2007 09:33:19 [30] [SiN]HaZe: so ill get a doctor
17-08-2007 09:33:22 [30] [SiN]HaZe: to get u some contacts
17-08-2007 09:33:25 [30] [SiN]HaZe: ok?
17-08-2007 09:33:25 [30] [SiN]HaZe: so u can see
17-08-2007 09:33:28 [30] [SiN]HaZe: because right now
17-08-2007 09:33:31 [30] [SiN]HaZe: u clearly dont see shit
17-08-2007 09:33:56 [30] [SiN]HaZe: u can suck my cock
17-08-2007 09:33:57 [30] [SiN]HaZe: k?

More then the 'SiN noob/gay' stuff.
Lil' IRC log backup :)
You can contact me on IRC about this. When I am not there just be patient there is time enough because the ban will last untill the 22th at least !

Deaken
on behalve of the management