Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[DENIED]Banned
Nickname: Dreed
Date of the ban: 12 april
Suspected Reason: no reason
Your IP address: 79.160.239.80

Estroe whats wrong?? first i get banned 4 like 3-4 month for a stupid bug! and when i finaly can play agein u bann me because u still think i was cheating??

is this band Long?
Who's Estroe?

Next to that, you weren't supposed to be unbanned. Someone unbanned you. I've already contacted this person, you'll hear more when I talked to that person.
i got a messege from a friend and he told me it was Estroe or something like that, so is the same old, u still think i was chating and i will get banned 4 a long time?
It's estroe ;)

Yes, permanent.
Richard.. talk with darkfire, i explained it all to him in real life.. he said it had happened to himself, spawned into the wall from there i jumped down from there and spawned out of /sawnoff...i was freezed then, jumped down and started in real world, then i couldent move or anything then i got disconnected.. i tried to rejoin but it said i was banned! how can you say that i cheated? explain plz, darkfire tell them what i told you!
Darkfire already talked to me on IRC.

I've been through a shitload of PMs back in December when this happened and I'm sticking to what I said then, you cheated.