Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

/brief
My favorite minigame but too unfair

Make everyone spawn in the one place however give everyone 2 /vr's

At the moment its basically down to luck, who spawns within easier access of the briefcase.

Nevermind the annoying factor of when your car is destroyed you on foot.  Can be easily revised to be a blood pumping minigame
I noticed it ends again when you're left alone. So the lamers are ruling it again.
Why was that reverted?
The brief minigame didn't really work from day one. It's not very popular.
It won't ever be popular if you can't win. People /leave a lot if they see they will lose.
Maybe remove the /leave command when your playing so you cant lame like that and ruin other people's fun?
Then people will /q. What's the difference?
(04-26-2010, 09:01 PM)Mark link Wrote: Then people will /q. What's the difference?
true. well remove that cmd too when in /brief  :+
"/quit" is a SA:MP command. Nothing LVP can do will change that.
If people are forced into a minigame that they don't want to be in they won't be very happy. We need some other solutions.
It just came to me...

Change it so the briefcase is a bike instead. (BF400)

All vehicles take no damage. (of course you can still flip the car or drive into water, tough shit)

When the person has the brief, i.e the bike, he will be slower than the cars, which will make chasing fun and possible. 

He can be rammed off the bike where he can be killed and the bike stolen, and if he isn't killed he can get into the car left behind and chase himself

Also it would be easier for the car to pull up along side the bike and shoot and do the driver damage, so he would have to take evasive action and exploit the better maneuverability of the bike over the cars

Simple, effective, fast paced yet fun.