Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Update! Aug. 28th 19:00 GMT is Drift Day in Los Venturas... Win $20,000,000!!
I will be hosting a non-official event for drift racing enthusiasts, on Tuesday, August 28th at 19:00 GMT. If you want to join, bring your vehicle to the giant satellite dish nearby The Hot Dam. We will race from Seti@Home, across The Hot Dam, all the way to the Cluckin' Bell--and then back again. Afterwards, those that are still in one piece will move on to Phase 2--racing Mount Chilliad.

tomozj has generously donated a $20,000,000 jackpot for whoever the crowd votes DRIFT KING of LOS VENTURAS PLAYGROUND.

WHEN: TUESDAY, AUGUST 28th @ 19:00 GMT

WHERE: THE BIG EAR (SETI@HOME) [19:00GMT]
            MOUNT CHILLIAD [19:15GMT]

HOSTED BY LOS VENTURAS PLAYGROUND

Bring your vehicle, Bring your skills, Don't be late!

Drifters are encouraged to invite friends for ride alongs.
I'm There, Rofl :>

Sounds good, and i need that cash
I'll add a $20,000,000 pot of money to the 'jackpot' for the winner if you like, in order to hype it up a little, as I this idea sounds great!

If you want it, just add it to your startpost. :>

Good luck! I'll be there to show you my drifting skillz! O+
w00t $20 Million, I NEED THAT :9~

Everyone Prepare To get [color=red]PWNED!!!
I'm there. Man, I could use 20 mil.

Even though I have 350 million in the bank
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/
Like I said in the game, this whole idea was stolen from me. A few weeks ago, I held a drifting cruise that went along the same exact course. This is too similar to be a coincidence. I believe Tbk was there, so he can vouge for me. So can TheInfamous, Chris, Jenny, and about 5 others I don't remember.

I don't really care that you are taking this a step further and making it an event, I would just like some credit.

If this is a huge coincidence, which I highly doubt, then I apologize in advance.
great idea ! il be there  :D
No one showed up...
(08-18-2007, 07:53 AM)ks56496 link Wrote: No one showed up...
omg i tougth it was at 17 hour  8)7 8)7 8)7