Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards
(03-26-2010, 12:41 PM)Maka link Wrote: What's wrong with loving cunt?!!!  :(
Wasn't talking to you :P

Im trying to get myself on that list
Fight Against Grenade Spam, anyone?
(03-26-2010, 08:23 PM)Boxxy link Wrote: Fight Against Grenade Spam, anyone?
LOL
(03-26-2010, 11:59 AM)Sc4rF4c3 link Wrote: Agreed. But he/she seems cool if she doesnt car bomb

Anyone with half a brain knows bubbles is a guy... He has admitted it loads before. Just acting as a girl for attention, free money, and probably cross dresses irl
I assure you I'm all woman, just because I wouldn't cam with you.  Women have standards.

I love the rage in this thread, a sign you're doing things right :)  Big CUNT announcement due in 2 or 3 days, one that will change everything
Wow bubbles, you got your own clan now, gl O+
(03-26-2010, 01:39 PM)Holden link Wrote: Wasn't talking to you :P

Im trying to get myself on that list

Man you're trying to get in the list and i'm trying to get out of it  :'(
You know how to get off the list Gothic, you choose not to - thats your choice.  Same applies for everyone except FiXeR, so you really only have yourself to blame and your vanity.

Also, I want to take this moment to highlight that FiXeR is the cause of everything bad on LVP... its his actions that turned me into a bomber and hence turned me and others into CUNTS.  If you have a problem with this gang and my behaviour complain to managment about him, becasue he left us no choice.

[modbreak]No doubleposting please.[/modbreak]
(03-26-2010, 11:27 PM)bubbles link Wrote: I assure you I'm all woman, just because I wouldn't cam with you.  Women have standards.
pff always the same thing, this is what HE PMed me on the forum.
after i said too HIM that someone told me HE was a DUDE
(03-24-2010, 12:52 AM)bubbles link Wrote:He's just bitter because I wouldn't cam with him - women have standards.
exact the same as what HE said too Outbreak, only (this ^^^^)is a PM too me. i mean Hello? _O-
(03-27-2010, 02:57 AM)StickZ link Wrote: pff always the same thing, this is what HE PMed me on the forum.
after i said too HIM that someone told me HE was a DUDEexact the same as what HE said too Outbreak, only now too a diffrent person. i mean hello _O-

Lol if you're gonna fail at least do it right. No sane female goes around talking about going on cam and saying everyone is upset because you won't cam with them and stuff. If they do then they deserve that sad life of theirs.