Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Gang color red
I can NEVER pick the gang color red, it always say it's already used, eaven when there's nobody red online, I think the bug is because my color is always red permanent (/my color red(3 or something))
But ofcourse when you create a gang you get the color, you should've gotten if you wouldn't had VIP color...
This bug is kinda annoying, Because I lobe red  :+
Will be fixed in the next version.
(05-31-2010, 10:52 PM)Jay link Wrote: Will be fixed in the next version.

Thankies
had the same problem with colour yellow /gang colour yellow it sayd that you cannot use this colour cuz is used,but none on with it
About gang colors... someone complained in an other topic that there's too few gang colors available, some developer said that game contains 255 colors... OK, but how I can pick these colors? /gang color 69 ... not works! How other gangs picked a hot pink color?
Happened to me too to cannot change to a certain color due of "other gang using it" but I didn't saw any other gang. Having more colors may solve this.
Also, I suggest that /gangs to show also their color, not only gang ID
/gang info maybe, not /gangs to show there color id...

"/gang color 69... not works!"

As Jay said, it'll be fixed in the next version, but really, you shouldn't need more colours selectable, some of the IG colours are fairly apart, and still a very nice color...

I'm going to lock this topic. I've already clarified the present issues with gang colour's will be fixed in the next version.