Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[C,S]
                                                                    Fight Club suggestions:

I'd had this idea for a quite long time, why don't we add a new FC? And fix the commands?

For example:

USAGE:/fight club1 (PERSON-ID) (ROUNDS)  | The standard one in LV

USAGE:/fight club2 (PERSON-ID) (ROUNDS) | Check picture below

[img height=689 width=1026]http://i43.tinypic.com/14j57bt.jpg[/img]

It's less lag at this spot, and there are two FC's that people can fight in, up to what FC the opponent want to use.

For the /fight watch system, you could just use /fight watch1-2 | /fight stopwatch1-2
Also, the watch cam is easier to have here.

WW?

Wouldn't it be cool if we had the same /fight club system for Walk Weapons? Just different spots and commands. Or a menu?

Complaint:

I also have a little complain to come with. When you're killing someone in /Fight club, the killing stars won't appear. Could you fix that? I already told Mattias about it, but that's like weeks ago, and still.

Kindly regards,
Martin. :w
Agreed, the fight club should be improved.
A menu would be nice. In which you could put the weapons you want.
Like how we can make races, configure the options.
(03-13-2010, 06:59 PM)Richard link Wrote:A menu would be nice. In which you could put the weapons you want.
Like how we can make races, configure the options.
Yeah indeed! There could be like; /ww1-3 (PLAYER-ID) (ROUNDS) | Then the menu comes up, and he can get ready until he have accepted and chosen what weapon he want to use for the fight.. Then the round will start.

I have no idea were we can have those spots for /ww fights, we should make this public.
As you all know,LVP needs more fight clubs.I read Mafo's topic and decided to share some places I like:

Here is my favourite one:
[Image: rcttnm.png]

[Image: wan883.png]
I fought here before and I think this place is better than the fc in LVP.You can see your rival easly due to blue walls.And this place is good for visitors.You can't miss any part of fight while watching it from the corners.That's why I like it most.

Here is the second one :
[Image: 23vx6di.png]

[Image: 1ysivk.png]
That place looks small but actually its not.After you fight there several times,You will like it.But I think its not big enough for LVP.Let's see what you think.

Here is the third one:
[Image: a1q2k2.png]

[Image: 5xo5sk.png]
This place is also good one.Its not small and It has a place for the visitors.But I think it's not better than the first one.

Here's the last one:
[Image: bi13qf.png]
It looks like mini sawnoff area.But this feature makes it cool.It's not small.There is also place for visitors.It's good one.

Btw,All places are found by myself.Thanks.

Merged so we have the locations in 1 post. If anyone else has suggestions, please PM them to me, I'll edit them in.
Meh, we should have two /Sawnoff locations. Less lag in that spot, and it's more 'light' there.

For the WW, there's enough with 1 fight club with a menu witch weapons you can use.
Maybe there could be a max limit off how many weapons you could take from the menu, and like you had 10-15 secounds to choose weapon before the round starts.

And I have no idea where the location for that would fit best.
Hm, as I see Jay fixed the /fight challenge [ID] [ROUNDS [1rw/2ww] witch I'd like to thank Jay for doing!  O+

But couldn't there be a menu? Witch allow us to change from more WW weapons?

And what about a second /fc? I really want that to come true! :)
thiaZ did that :+

The fightclub will be changed a lot in the next big step.
(04-13-2010, 07:45 AM)Matthias link Wrote: thiaZ did that :+

The fightclub will be changed a lot in the next big step.
Oh, thank you thiaZ then :P

Looking forward for it!