Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

*NEW* gang wars!

Gang war event#3

Ok this will be a bit different then the other gang war events.This time there will be 4gans with 5fighters,last gang standing!
                                            [Image: 33n7mmo.png]

When? sunday 7pm GMT+1

When we are going to start go to /world 10

Put me to Hoff  :D
I can come help again ;)
Team two, please.
Last time was the beginning pretty messed up, so first of all I suggest that you will not announce the world number in-game where the fight will take place, instead, put that in the first post. Second, you should hire up at least 3 reserves - because as we remember, some didn't even show up at the previous event. If everyone will be in place, the reserves will be simply spectators. Third, make up some good rules: like for example no snipers and grenades, no "free-killing" etc. There should be more than 1 admin in-game to control this, and suggestion - use more often command /muteall, the chat flood is gay. And fourth, I may take my position as photographer, last time I left because the event got really fucked up in the beginning, but as I see everything was cool afterward.
yea,the second was pretty messed up but it was also cuz the first time it where Regulars who know the rules second time it where more ppl that wherent in gang-war#1 and didnt know the rules,next time i think i only invite spectators wich i think are good,and players that signed up in the world.
(03-10-2010, 08:25 PM)Mark link Wrote:Third, make up some good rules: like for example no snipers and grenades, no "free-killing" etc.

I think that'd be a little hard to control. Any Admins keeping an eye on this whole event, AND other players in the server, sorting reports out and stuff would have a much more hard time looking out for someone who randomly shoots at another person.
It'll just be a little harder to organise, you can't just stay still, look at who isn't fighting then go fight them, and even if you did others would do the same and there'd be a 2vs1 so it'll still be unfair.
guys dont have to worry if Ryder&Matthias will help again it all will be fine,and i hope everyone who signs up comes!
Put me there too, wherever you want.
Just pm me when I need to be on.
(03-10-2010, 08:41 PM)shoru link Wrote:Put me there too, wherever you want.
Just pm me when I need to be on.

Dude,time is in startpost? and wich team?